Cardiac Catheterization Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Cardiologist Doctors
- Related Cardiac Catheterization Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Cardiologist Doctors for Cardiac Catheterization
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in Paradise * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Why Do I Need a Cardiac Catheterization?
Your doctor uses cardiac cath to:
- Evaluate or confirm the presence of heart disease (such as coronary artery disease, heart valve disease, or disease of the aorta).
Other Related Cardiac Catheterization Articles
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.