Carcinoid Syndrome Center - Sunrise Manor, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sunrise Manor Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Carcinoid Syndrome Articles
- Sunrise Manor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sunrise Manor
Sunrise Manor Gastroenterologist Doctors for Carcinoid Syndrome
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in Sunrise Manor * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Carcinoid Syndrome and Carcinoid Tumor
Carcinoid tumor facts
- Carcinoid tumors are rare tumors that develop from hormone-producing cells called enterochromaffin cells that occur throughout the body with approximately 65% originating in the gastrointestinal tract and 25%...
Other Related Carcinoid Syndrome Articles
Emergency Contact for Sunrise Manor
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.