Patient Comments: Cancer Prevention - Concerns and Prevention

What are your concerns about developing cancer? Please describe your experience with cancer prevention.

Comment from: OCEAN66, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: April 22

I have cirrhosis of the liver stage 4. I did have hepatitis B but it is gone now. I smoke, and wonder what my chances are of getting or having cancer. I cannot keep weight on and have had a feeding tube in me for 4 years, since they found all this out at which time I weighed 72 pounds, with tube I am 95. I never have an appetite and my bones hurt me constantly. I feel like I have the flu all the time.

Cancer Prevention - Diet Question: Have you struggled with poor diet, alcohol or smoking? What are some tips for reducing these carcinogenic factors?