Cancer Center - Richland, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Richland Oncologist Doctors
- Related Cancer Articles
- Richland Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Richland Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Richland
Richland Oncologist Doctors for Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Richland * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells anywhere in a body.
- There are over 200 types of cancer.
- Anything that may cause a normal body cell to develop abnormally potentially can cause cancer; ...
Emergency Contact for Richland
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Richland Hospitals results
- 1Kadlec Regional Medical Center
888 Swift Blvd
Richland, Washington 99352
- 2Lourdes Counseling Center
1175 Carondelet Dr
Richland, Washington 99354
- 3Kennewick General Hospital
900 S Auburn St
Richland, Washington 99336
- 4Lourdes Medical Center
520 N 4th Ave
Richland, Washington 99301
- 5PMH Medical Center
723 Memorial St
Richland, Washington 99350
- 6Good Shepherd Medical Center
610 NW 11th St
Richland, Washington 97838
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.