Cancer Center - Lynchburg, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Lynchburg Oncologist Doctors
- Related Cancer Articles
- Lynchburg Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Lynchburg Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Lynchburg
Lynchburg Oncologist Doctors for Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Lynchburg * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells anywhere in a body.
- There are over 200 types of cancer.
- Anything that may cause a normal body cell to develop abnormally potentially can cause cancer; ...
Emergency Contact for Lynchburg
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Lynchburg Hospitals results
- 1Centra Lynchburg General Hosp
1901 Tate Springs Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24501
- 2Virginia Baptist Hospital
3300 Rivermont Ave
Lynchburg, Virginia 24503
- 3Central Virginia Training Ctr
521 Colony Rd
Lynchburg, Virginia 24572
- 4Bedford Memorial Hospital
1613 Oakwood St
Lynchburg, Virginia 24523
- 5Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hsp
1 Health Cir
Lynchburg, Virginia 24450
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.