Psoriasis is a long-term skin condition that may cause large plaques of red, raised skin, flakes of dry skin, and skin scales....learn more »
Scalp psoriasis causes red, raised, scaly patches that may extend from the scalp to the forehead and the back of the neck and...learn more »
In This Article
Scalp Psoriasis Article
- What is scalp psoriasis?
- What is the cause of scalp psoriasis?
- What are scalp psoriasis symptoms and signs?
- How is scalp psoriasis diagnosed?
- What are topical
treatments and home remedies for scalp psoriasis?
- What are office treatments for scalp psoriasis?
- What are systemic treatments for psoriasis?
- What is the prognosis of psoriasis? Is there a cure for psoriasis?
- Are there support groups for individuals with psoriasis?
Keratosis pilaris (KP) is a common skin disorder in which small white or red bumps appear around hair follicles on the upper...learn more »
In This Article
Keratosis Pilaris Article
- Keratosis pilaris (KP) facts
- What is keratosis pilaris?
- Who gets keratosis pilaris?
- What is the prognosis of patients with keratosis pilaris?
- Does keratosis pilaris affect the entire body?
- What does keratosis pilaris look like?
- What causes keratosis pilaris?
- How is keratosis pilaris diagnosed?
- Is keratosis pilaris curable?
- Is keratosis pilaris contagious?
- What are possible complications of keratosis pilaris?
- Does diet have anything to do with keratosis pilaris?
- What is the treatment for keratosis pilaris?
- Keratosis pilaris "do's"
- Keratosis pilaris "don'ts"