calamine lotion-topical Index
calamine and zinc oxide (Calamine Lotion) is a mixture of components used to relieve the itching and pain from poison oak, poison ivy, poison sumac, sunburns, and insect and bug bites. Side effects, drug interactions, dosage, and storage should be reviewed prior to using this medication.
Anal itching is the irritation of the skin at the exit of the rectum, known as the anus, accompanied by the desire to scratch....learn more »
In This Article
Anal Itching Article
- Anal itching facts
- What is anal itching?
- What causes anal itching?
- What are additional symptoms associated with anal itching?
- What kind of doctor treats anal itching?
- How is the cause of anal itching diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for anal itching?
- Local anesthetics
- What if anal itching persists?
The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body. The way people use this term, "a rash" can refer to many different...learn more »
Shingles, or herpes zoster, is a painful rash caused by the varicella zoster virus. Other shingles symptoms include headache,...learn more »
Pityriasis rosea is a rash that begins with a large pink patch with well-defined scaly borders on the back, chest, or neck. In...learn more »
In This Article
Pityriasis Rosea Article
- Pityriasis rosea facts
- What is pityriasis rosea?
- Who gets pityriasis rosea?
- What causes pityriasis rosea?
- What are pityriasis rosea symptoms and signs?
- How is pityriasis rosea diagnosed?
- What are some common misdiagnoses of pityriasis rosea?
- What is the treatment for pityriasis rosea?
- What home remedies can I use for pityriasis rosea?
- Is pityriasis rosea dangerous during pregnancy?
- Can pityriasis rosea be prevented?
- What is the prognosis for pityriasis rosea?
- Where can I find more information and facts about pityriasis rosea?
Chiggers are a mite belonging to the Trombiculidae family. Chiggers are most commonly found in:
gardens,...learn more »