- Tips to Fast Stress Relief
- Take the Panic Attacks Quiz!
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Slideshow
- Is buspirone available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for buspirone?
- What are the side effects of buspirone?
- What is the dosage for buspirone?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with buspirone?
- Is buspirone safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about buspirone?
Is buspirone available as a generic drug?
GENERIC AVAILABLE: Yes
Do I need a prescription for buspirone?
What are the side effects of buspirone?
The most common side effects associated with buspirone are:
Other important but less frequent side effects include
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.