Patient Comments: Burns (First Aid) - Experience

What type of burn did you experience?

Comment from: Student, 13-18 Male (Patient) Published: January 25

I got a 35%-40% third-degree burn when I was four years old. This has helped me understand what really happened to me.

Comment from: nana, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 19

I fell asleep with the lap top on my leg now I have blisters.

Burns - Treatment Question: What kind of treatment did you receive for your burn? What part or how much of your body was affected?
Electrical Burns - Experience Question: Have you or someone you know suffered an electrical shock and/or burns? Please describe your experience.
Chemical Burns - Experience Question: Did you suffer a chemical burn? Please describe what happened.