bumetanide - injection, Bumex
GENERIC NAME: BUMETANIDE - INJECTION (bue-MET-a-nide)
BRAND NAME(S): Bumex
WARNING: This is a very strong medication. Using too much of this drug can lead to serious water and mineral loss (dehydration). Therefore, it is important that you be closely monitored by your doctor. Tell your doctor immediately if you become very thirsty or confused or if you develop muscle cramps/weakness while using this medication.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions