Bulimia Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Bulimia. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Bulimia or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Anorexia is an eating disorder characterized by markedly reduced appetite or total aversion to food. Anorexia is a serious...learn more »
In This Article
- Anorexia nervosa facts
- What is anorexia nervosa?
- Who is at risk for anorexia nervosa?
- What causes anorexia nervosa?
- How is anorexia nervosa diagnosed?
- What are anorexia symptoms and signs (psychological and behavioral)?
- What are anorexia symptoms, signs, and
- What is the treatment for anorexia nervosa?
- What is the prognosis (outcome) of anorexia
- How can anorexia nervosa be prevented?
- The future of anorexia nervosa
- Where can a person get help for anorexia nervosa?