- Identifying Bugs and Their Bites
- Black Widow vs. Brown Recluse Spiders
- Summer Skin Hazards
- Patient Comments: Bug Bites and Stings - Experience
- Patient Comments: Bug Bites and Stings - Pain and Itch Relief
- Patient Comments: Bug Bites and Stings - Tick Removal
- Bug bites and stings facts*
- Bug bites and stings introduction
- What can I do to keep insects away?
- What's the proper way to use insect repellent?
- What's the best way to remove a bee stinger?
- What should I do if I find a tick on me or my child?
- What can be done for itching and pain from bites and stings?
- When is medical attention needed?
- Where can I find more information on bug bites and stings?
Quick GuideBad Bugs: Identify Bug Bites From Mosquitos, Spiders and More
For More Information
Updated Information Regarding Insect Repellents
Insect Repellent Use and Safety in Children
Medically reviewed by Martin E Zipser, MD; American board of Surgery
U.S. Food and Drug Administration, http://www.fda.gov