Patient Comments: Bruises - Slow Healing

Do you bruise easily and are they slow to heal? Please share your experience and concerns.

Comment from: dardeb40, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 28

I am 48 years old. Every day it seems I find more bruises on my body and don"t know how I got them. They last for a while. It seems that every time I bump into something I bruise. I was just wondering if it could be from being low of iron.

Comment from: WillowPillowPupMcGee, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: February 20

I had a bruise on my knee from a nasty fall. My knee was quite sore for about two days (enough to make crossing my legs impossible or doing yoga that involved being on my knees). The bruise went away in about a week. However, two weeks later I rubbed the area with moderate pressure, noticing that I still had residual soreness deep in my knee. The next morning I woke up with bruises in the same area.

Bumps And Bruises - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatments have been effective for your bumps and bruises?
Bruises - Frequency Question: Do you get bruises more frequently than others? Do you know why (disease, condition, medication related)?