bronchodilator-aerosol oral inhaler
GENERIC NAME: BRONCHODILATOR - AEROSOL ORAL INHALER
USES: This drug relaxes the smooth muscle in the lungs and dilates airways to improve breathing. It is used in the treatment of asthma, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema. The inhaler enables the drug to reach deep into the lungs for maximum benefit.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions