Patient Comments: Acute Bronchitis - Complications

What complications did you experience with acute bronchitis?

Comment from: kris, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: May 21

This is my first time having bronchitis. I got sick on my birthday a couple of days ago. At first it started off as a sore throat so I thought, ok I get sick like this when the weather changes, and the next day my nose was stopped up I had nose bleeds, chest pain, and pain in my ribs. So I went to the hospital and found I have bronchitis. It"s hard to sleep while taking this medicine because I"m a mother and I do a lot of running around and I"m scared my son might catch it too and he"s only 1 year old.

Comment from: snowman, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: January 03

With acute bronchitis, I had bacterial infection, mucus in chest and breathing problems. I take albuterol in nebulizer and that helps.

Acute Bronchitis - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with acute bronchitis.
Acute Bronchitis - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with acute bronchitis, and how long did they last?
Acute Bronchitis - Treatments Question: What treatments were effective for your case of bronchitis?
Acute Bronchitis - Risk Factors Question: What risk factors do you have for acute bronchitis?
Acute Bronchitis - Home Remedies Question: What home remedies have you found helpful for the symptoms of acute bronchitis?