Please Note: This Drug has been discontinued.
GENERIC NAME: bromfenac
BRAND NAME: Duract
IMPORTANT NEWS ALERT - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ordered the removal of bromfenac (DURACT) from the market in the United States because of potentially serious side effects.
Reference: FDA Prescribing Information
Last Editorial Review: 3/26/1998 2:30:00 PM
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions