Patient Comments: Broken Toe - Seeing a Doctor

Why did you see a doctor for your broken toe(s)? Did you see a podiatrist or another kind of doctor?

Comment from: LeeBee, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: March 17

I have had several broken toes over the years. I have been to a doctor when the pain was unbearable, or the swelling was very bad, or the skin was broken, or one time when the toe was dislocated. Other times, I just tape it to the next toe and use ice, elevation, and ibuprofen.

Comment from: rees05, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: March 03

I saw a doctor to make sure that I was right about my toe being broken and to file a claim with Aflac so that I could get paid for it since I have Aflac accidental coverage.

Broken Toe - Describe Your Experience Question: Did you break your toe? Please describe your experience.
Broken Toe - Treatments Question: What was the treatment for your broken toe?
Broken Toe - Diagnosis Question: How was your broken toe diagnosed?
Broken Toe - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your broken toe?