Patient Comments: Broken Foot - Cause

How did you break your foot?

Comment from: Tuez, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: January 02

I was very drunk and fell over on my heels when the song 'Get Low' was on.

Comment from: Joe, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: October 28

While walking I heard a snap like stepping on an acorn; two middle toes were black and blue and I had pain in middle of foot.

Comment from: Najmul, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: July 23

I just woke up one day and had sharp pain in my right foot, had an X-ray done to find fracture in there Metatarsal bone. I did not have any impact nor there was an excessive force on the foot then I am unable to understand how this fracture has occurred.

Comment from: Nana, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: June 12

I missed a step, turned my foot, and went down.

Broken Foot - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience when you broke your foot?
Broken Foot - Diagnosis Question: What tests and exams did you receive that led to a diagnosis of a broken foot?
Broken Foot - Treatment Question: What types of treatment did you receive when you broke your foot? Did you wear a cast or Reese shoe?
Broken Foot - Complications Question: What complications did you experience related to your broken foot?