Patient Comments: Dental Bridge - Patient Experience

Do you have a dental bridge? Please describe your experience with the process.

Comment from: Krish, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: March 18

My metallic dental bridge was fixed on the last 3 teeth, in between tooth was missing, wisdom tooth was removed on the right side. After 8 years, I felt pain on crown. Dentist found no reason and pain subsided. Again after 2 months, pain was terrific and I showed it to the dentist. Root canals were checked with x-ray for 2 supporting teeth and found ok. Then deep cleaning was performed on and under the bridge by dentist to check if it works. This happened 4 weeks ago. I am better and I hope it works but advised to eat cautiously on that side.

Comment from: sl, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 01

I have pain after I had my bridge put in, it seems like it's a tooth ache.