Breast Reduction Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Breast Reduction that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
In This Article
Breastfeeding (and Formula Feeding) Article
- Breastfeeding facts
- When should we decide about breastfeeding?
- Why is the choice so important?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of breastfeeding?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of formula feeding?
- Can we use both forms of feedings for our baby?
- Is there any special preparation required for breastfeeding?
- When can breastfeeding begin?
- What is the proper technique for breastfeeding?
- When should breast pumps be used?
- Should certain foods be avoided while breastfeeding?
- Clogged milk ducts
- Sore nipples
- When should one seek medical care for problems with breastfeeding?
- Can supplements or medications increase a low milk supply?
- Is it possible to breastfeed while pregnant?
- Is smoking harmful when breastfeeding?
- Do breast implants, surgeries, or reductions affect breastfeeding?
- How should one wean a baby from breastfeeding?
The breast, or mammary gland is made up of lobules, milk producing glands, and a system of ducts to transport milk. Both males...learn more »
In This Article
Breast Anatomy Article
- Breast facts
- What are the breasts (mammary glands)?
- What are the anatomical features of the breast?
- What happens to the breasts in pregnancy?
- How does breast tissue develop?
- How are human breasts different from other species?
- What are the most common medical conditions affecting the breasts?