Patient Comments: Breast Cancer - Survival Rate

What is the prognosis for your breast cancer?

Comment from: BJ, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: October 22

I really don't know, but I live life one day at a time, making the most of each that I have! I will celebrate 3 years of survival on 10/19, so I find that encouraging! It's not easy, some of the side effects have been on-going and the hormone therapy has its own side-effects, but I can put my feet on the floor each day, so it's all good!

Breast Cancer - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience when you developed breast cancer?
Breast Cancer - Stages Question: What stage was your breast cancer when you were diagnosed?
Breast Cancer - Type Question: What type of breast cancer do you have?
Breast Cancer - Treatment Question: What kind of treatment did you have for breast cancer?