Patient Comments: Branchial Cyst - Symptoms

What were the symptoms that made you aware of your branchial cyst?

Comment from: Z, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: June 02

I didn"t know about my branchial cyst until MRI screening. I had pain that goes on one side of my head and ear, so I decided to go to my general physician. There was fluid so I had biopsy test and am waiting for my result.

Branchial Cyst - Experience Question: Please describe your personal experience with a branchial cyst.
Branchial Cyst - Treatment Question: Did you have surgery for your branchial cyst? If so, please share your experience.