Patient Comments: Concussion - Treatments

What were your treatments of concussion?

Comment from: fred, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: July 11

I had a motor vehicle accident on June 8 2013, today is July 11 2013, I was knocked out for 10/15 minutes, I still have dizzy spells every time I try to get up or change positions from a chair to standing, the doctor says this can go on up till 6 months, anyone else have this?

Comment from: Ana Martinez, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: May 28

I suffered a concussion, when I fell and hit my head in March of 2012. Since then, I have suffered from strong headaches, vomiting, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, sensitivity to noise, ringing in my ears, memory loss, and personality changes. Doctors have prescribed me ondansetron for vomiting, butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine tablets for headaches, antipyrine and benzocaine drops for my affected ears, as well as other injections and pain medications.

Concussion - Cause Question: What was the cause of your concussion?
Concussion - Symptoms Question: What were your concussion symptoms?