Brachytherapy Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Cardiologist Doctors
- Related Brachytherapy Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Cardiologist Doctors for Brachytherapy
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
What Happens During Brachytherapy?
First angioplasty is performed, and a "ribbon" of radioactive isotopes is placed through the catheter to the site of blockage. The ribbon stays in place for about 4 to 15 minutes, and the catheter is ...
Other Related Brachytherapy Articles
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.