Botox to Treat Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical tests and procedures are used to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Botox to Treat Multiple Sclerosis (MS) that may be used to diagnose or monitor the status of the diseases and conditions listed below.
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a disease which progressively injures the nerves of the brain and spinal cord, reflected by...learn more »
In This Article
Multiple Sclerosis Article
- Multiple sclerosis facts
- What is multiple sclerosis?
- What causes multiple sclerosis?
- Is multiple sclerosis inherited?
- What are the types of multiple sclerosis?
- What are the symptoms of multiple sclerosis?
- How is multiple sclerosis diagnosed?
- What are the treatments for multiple sclerosis?
- Interferons for relapsing multiple sclerosis
- Other medications approved for relapsing multiple sclerosis
- How are the physical manifestations of multiple sclerosis treated?
- What are the future directions for managing multiple sclerosis?