Patient Comments: Bone Spurs - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your bone spurs?

Comment from: Colsum, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: April 14

I have had 6 bone spur surgeries; one in the foot, back, 2 knees, 2 shoulders and now I have one on my foot right behind my little toe. It hurts like heck and some days I can barely stand the pain. I really don"t want another surgery.

Comment from: SASSYBOO, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: March 25

I found out yesterday I have a bone spur in my shoulder, it is very painful.

Comment from: Jane, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: August 26

I have a bone spur on the top of my foot during the past two year I have experienced pain when I get out of a car and I have to put a lot of pressure on it to be able to walk I rode a bike for 2 hours two days straight at the beach after which I could not even use this foot. The pain was excruciating when I put weight on it. I had I cortisone shot 2 months ago.

Bone Spurs - Treatments Question: Where were your bone spurs located and what was the treatment?
Bone Spurs - Cause Question: What was the cause of your bone spurs?
Bone Spurs - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with bone spurs.