Bone Spurs Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors
- Related Bone Spurs Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors for Bone Spurs
Type of Physician: Orthopedic Surgeon
What is a Orthopedic Surgeon ? A certification by the Board of Orthopaedic Surgery; practitioners focus on the investigation, preservation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine and associated structures by medical, surgical and physical means. Birth defects, trauma, infections, tumors and metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system are problems cared for by the orthopaedic surgeon.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Common Name: Orthopedist
Orthopedic Surgeon Doctors in Paradise * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Bone spur facts
- A bone spur (osteophyte) is a tiny pointed outgrowth of bone.
- Bone spurs are usually caused by local inflammation, such as from degenerative arthritis or tendonitis.
- Bone spurs develop in areas...
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.