Bladder Cancer Center - Yuma, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Yuma Oncologist Doctors
- Related Bladder Cancer Articles
- Yuma Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Yuma Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Yuma
Yuma Oncologist Doctors for Bladder Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in Yuma * results
Brenda A. Carroll
Yuma Regional Cancer Center
2375 S Ridgeview Dr
Yuma, AZ 85364
- 26 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Bladder cancer facts
- The bladder is a hollow organ that collects urine for storage and eventual removal from the body through the urethra. Bladder cancer is the abnormal growth of bladder cells and is one of the common cancers; men ...
Other Related Bladder Cancer Articles
Emergency Contact for Yuma
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Yuma Hospitals results
- 1Yuma Regional Medical Center
2400 S Avenue A
Yuma, Arizona 85364
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.