Bladder Cancer Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Oncologist Doctors
- Related Bladder Cancer Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Oncologist Doctors for Bladder Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Bladder cancer facts
- The bladder is a hollow organ that collects urine for storage and eventual removal from the body through the urethra. Bladder cancer is the abnormal growth of bladder cells and is one of the common cancers; men ...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.