In this Article
Medications used for Parkinson's disease (Dopamine agonists)
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Black horehound contains chemicals that affect the brain. These chemicals affect the brain similarly to some medications used for Parkinson's disease. Taking black horehound with these medications might increase the effects and side effects of some medications used for Parkinson's disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions