bisoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide Index
Bisoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Ziac) is a drug prescribed for the treatment of high blood pressure and angina. Side effects, drug interactions, dosing, and pregnancy safety information should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
Angina is chest pain due to inadequate blood supply to the heart. Angina symptoms may include chest tightness, burning,...learn more »
In This Article
- What is angina?
- What causes angina?
- What are the different types of angina?
- What are the signs and symptoms of angina?
- How is angina diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for angina?
- Angioplasty and coronary artery bypass surgery
- What are other methods are used to evaluate angina?
- What is the prognosis for angina?
- Can angina be prevented?
In This Article
High Blood Pressure Treatment Article
- What is high blood pressure (hypertension)?
- Which lifestyle modifications are beneficial in
treating high blood pressure?
- Coffee and caffeinated beverages
- Other dietary considerations
- Exercise and stress reduction
- How is high blood pressure treated?
- Starting treatment for high blood pressure
- Treatment with combinations of drugs for high blood pressure
- Emergency treatment for high blood pressure
- Treatment during pregnancy
- Which medications are used to treat high blood pressure?
- Beta blockers
- Calcium channel blockers (CCBs)
- Alpha blockers
- Renin inhibitors
- Aldosterone blockers
- Combining agents
- What about the patient's compliance with
- Is alternative medicine used to treat
high blood pressure?
- What are the complications of high blood pressure?
- Can high blood pressure be prevented?
- What's new in high blood pressure?