Birth Defects Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Pediatrician Doctors
- Related Birth Defects Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Pediatrician Doctors for Birth Defects
Type of Physician: Pediatrician
What is a Pediatrician? A certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners are concerned with the physical, emotional, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a wide range of health services, from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. The pediatrician understands the constantly changing status of his/her patients due to growth and development, and the consequent changing standards of "normal" for age.
Common Name: Children's Doctor
Birth defects facts*
*Birth defects facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOE
- Birth defects are structural or functional abnormalities present at birth that cause physical or mental disability. They are the leading cause of death...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.