Bipolar Disorder Health Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Bipolar Disorder Health. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Bipolar Disorder Health or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
In This Article
Depression in Children Article
- Depression in children facts
- What is childhood depression?
- What are the types of depression in children?
- What are causes and risk factors for depression in children?
- What are the
symptoms and warning signs of depression in children?
- How is depression in children diagnosed?
- What should parents do if they suspect that their child is depressed?
- What is the treatment for depression in children?
- What are complications of depression in children?
- What is the prognosis of depression in children?
- Can depression in children be prevented?
- Where can families get support for a child with depression?
Depression is a mental illness that affects 19 million Americans annually. Causes are genetic, environmental, and biological....learn more »
In This Article
- Types of Depression
- Depression Facts/Statistics
- Causes of Depression
- Symptoms and Signs of Depression
- When to Seek Medical Care
- Depression Diagnosis
- Depression Treatment
- Self-Care at Home
- Medical Treatment
- Depression Medications
- Other Therapy for Depression
- Alternative Treatments, Complementary Therapies, and Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Depression Prevention
- Depression Prognosis
- Getting Help: Support Groups and Counseling
- For More Information