Bipolar Disorder Health Index
This Bipolar Disorder Health index provides links to related conditions, procedures, tests, medications, patient comments, tools, FAQs, the latest news, and visual guides—slideshows, images, pictures, and quizzes—to help you better understand Bipolar Disorder Health.
Patient Discussions - Viewers share their comments
In This Article
Depression in Children Article
- Depression in children facts
- What is childhood depression?
- What are the types of depression in children?
- What are causes and risk factors for depression in children?
- What are the
symptoms and warning signs of depression in children?
- How is depression in children diagnosed?
- What should parents do if they suspect that their child is depressed?
- What is the treatment for depression in children?
- What are complications of depression in children?
- What is the prognosis of depression in children?
- Can depression in children be prevented?
- Where can families get support for a child with depression?
Depression is a mental illness that affects 19 million Americans annually. Causes are genetic, environmental, and biological....learn more »
In This Article
- Types of Depression
- Depression Facts/Statistics
- Causes of Depression
- Symptoms and Signs of Depression
- When to Seek Medical Care
- Depression Diagnosis
- Depression Treatment
- Self-Care at Home
- Medical Treatment
- Depression Medications
- Other Therapy for Depression
- Alternative Treatments, Complementary Therapies, and Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Depression Prevention
- Depression Prognosis
- Getting Help: Support Groups and Counseling
- For More Information