Bioelectric Therapy (cont.)
In this Article
How Do I Prepare for Bioelectric Therapy?
If you are taking insulin or blood-thinning medications, your doctor may give you specific instructions to follow before getting bioelectric therapy.
You may be asked to fast before the procedure, and you may need to make arrangements for someone to drive you home after treatment.
WebMD Medical Reference
Last Editorial Review: 2/12/2012
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions