Binswanger's Disease (cont.)
In this Article
How is Binswanger's disease diagnosed?
Brain imaging, which reveals the characteristic brain lesions of Binswanger's disease, is essential for a positive diagnosis.
Is there any treatment for Binswanger's disease?
There is no specific course of treatment for Binswanger's disease. Treatment is symptomatic.
Viewers share their comments
Binswanger's Disease - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms associated with Binswanger's disease in someone you know?
Binswanger's Disease - Treatment Question: What forms of treatment were used for Binswanger's disease in a friend or relative?
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions