Beta Thalassemia Center - Tuckahoe, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tuckahoe Hematologist Doctors
- Related Beta Thalassemia Articles
- Tuckahoe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tuckahoe
Tuckahoe Hematologist Doctors for Beta Thalassemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Tuckahoe * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Thalassemias are inherited blood disorders.
- Thalassemia patients make defective hemoglobin.
- There are two forms of beta thalassemia: thalassemia minor and thalassemia major (also called Cooley...
Emergency Contact for Tuckahoe
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.