Beta Thalassemia Center - Sunrise Manor, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sunrise Manor Hematologist Doctors
- Related Beta Thalassemia Articles
- Sunrise Manor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sunrise Manor
Sunrise Manor Hematologist Doctors for Beta Thalassemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Sunrise Manor * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Thalassemias are inherited blood disorders.
- Thalassemia patients make defective hemoglobin.
- There are two forms of beta thalassemia: thalassemia minor and thalassemia major (also called Cooley...
Emergency Contact for Sunrise Manor
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.