Beta Thalassemia Center - Sioux City, IA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sioux City Hematologist Doctors
- Related Beta Thalassemia Articles
- Sioux City Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sioux City Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sioux City
Sioux City Hematologist Doctors for Beta Thalassemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Sioux City * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Thalassemias are inherited blood disorders.
- Thalassemia patients make defective hemoglobin.
- There are two forms of beta thalassemia: thalassemia minor and thalassemia major (also called Cooley...
Emergency Contact for Sioux City
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sioux City Hospitals results
- 1Mercy Medical Center Sioux City
801 5th St
Sioux City, Iowa 51101
- 2St Luke's Regional Medical Ctr
2720 Stone Park Blvd
Sioux City, Iowa 51104
- 3Siouxland Surgery Center
600 N Sioux Point Rd
Sioux City, Iowa 57049
- 4PHS Indian Hospital
75 Highway 77
Sioux City, Iowa 68071
- 5Floyd Valley Hospital
714 Lincoln St NE
Sioux City, Iowa 51031
- 6Sanford Vermillion Med Ctr
20 S Plum St
Sioux City, Iowa 57069
- 7Pender Community Hospital
100 Hospital Dr
Sioux City, Iowa 68047
- 8Hawarden Regional Healthcare
1111 11th St
Sioux City, Iowa 51023
- 9Providence Medical Center
1200 Providence Rd
Sioux City, Iowa 68787
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.