Beta Thalassemia Center - Roswell, NM
- WebMD Physician Directory of Roswell Hematologist Doctors
- Related Beta Thalassemia Articles
- Roswell Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Roswell Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Roswell
Roswell Hematologist Doctors for Beta Thalassemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Roswell * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Thalassemias are inherited blood disorders.
- Thalassemia patients make defective hemoglobin.
- There are two forms of beta thalassemia: thalassemia minor and thalassemia major (also called Cooley...
Emergency Contact for Roswell
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Roswell Hospitals results
- 1Eastern New Mexico Medical Ctr
405 W Country Club Rd
Roswell, New Mexico 88201
- 2New Mexico Rehab Ctr
72 Gail Harris St
Roswell, New Mexico 88203
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.