Beta Thalassemia Center - Hutchinson, KS
- WebMD Physician Directory of Hutchinson Hematologist Doctors
- Related Beta Thalassemia Articles
- Hutchinson Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Hutchinson Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Hutchinson
Hutchinson Hematologist Doctors for Beta Thalassemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Hutchinson * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Thalassemias are inherited blood disorders.
- Thalassemia patients make defective hemoglobin.
- There are two forms of beta thalassemia: thalassemia minor and thalassemia major (also called Cooley...
Emergency Contact for Hutchinson
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Hutchinson Hospitals results
- 1Hutchinson Regional Med Ctr
1701 E 23rd Ave
Hutchinson, Kansas 67502
- 2Mercy Hospital
218 E Pack St
Hutchinson, Kansas 67107
- 3Rice County District Hospital
619 S Clark Ave
Hutchinson, Kansas 67554
- 4Mcpherson Hospital
1000 Hospital Dr
Hutchinson, Kansas 67460
- 5Kingman Community Hospital
750 W D Ave
Hutchinson, Kansas 67068
- 6Newton Medical Center
600 Medical Center Dr
Hutchinson, Kansas 67114
- 7Via Christi Hospital St Teresa
14800 W Saint Teresa St
Hutchinson, Kansas 67235
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.