Beta Thalassemia Center - Erie, PA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Erie Hematologist Doctors
- Related Beta Thalassemia Articles
- Erie Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Erie Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Erie
Erie Hematologist Doctors for Beta Thalassemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Erie * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Thalassemias are inherited blood disorders.
- Thalassemia patients make defective hemoglobin.
- There are two forms of beta thalassemia: thalassemia minor and thalassemia major (also called Cooley...
Emergency Contact for Erie
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Erie Hospitals results
- 1Healthsouth Rehab Hospital Erie
143 E 2nd St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16507
- 2UPMC Hamot Medical Center
201 State St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16550
- 3St Vincent Health Center
232 W 25th St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16544
- 4Shriners Hospital For Children
1645 W 8th St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16505
- 5VA Medical Center
135 E 38th St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16504
- 6Millcreek Community Hospital
5515 Peach St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16509
- 7Corry Memorial Hospital
612 W Smith St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16407
- 8Conneaut Medical Center
158 W Main Rd
Erie, Pennsylvania 44030
- 9Westfield Memorial Hospital
189 E Main St
Erie, Pennsylvania 14787
- 10Meadville Medical Center
1034 Grove St
Erie, Pennsylvania 16335
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.