Beta Thalassemia Center - Bonita Springs, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bonita Springs Hematologist Doctors
- Related Beta Thalassemia Articles
- Bonita Springs Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bonita Springs Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bonita Springs
Bonita Springs Hematologist Doctors for Beta Thalassemia
Type of Physician: Hematologist
What is a Hematologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Pathology; Hematologists treat diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma. They perform special types of transfusions and biopsy the bone marrow for analysis.
Common Name: Blood Doctor
Hematologist Doctors in Bonita Springs * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Thalassemias are inherited blood disorders.
- Thalassemia patients make defective hemoglobin.
- There are two forms of beta thalassemia: thalassemia minor and thalassemia major (also called Cooley...
Emergency Contact for Bonita Springs
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bonita Springs Hospitals results
- 1NCH North Naples Hospital
11190 Health Park Blvd
Bonita Springs, Florida 34110
- 2Physicians Regional Medical Cen
6101 Pine Ridge Rd
Bonita Springs, Florida 34119
- 3NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
350 7th St N
Bonita Springs, Florida 34102
- 4Health Park Medical Center
9981 S Healthpark Dr
Bonita Springs, Florida 33908
- 5Gulf Coast Medical Center
13681 Doctors Way
Bonita Springs, Florida 33912
- 6The Willough At Naples
9001 Tamiami Trl E
Bonita Springs, Florida 34113
- 7Physicians Regional Medical Ctr
8300 Collier Blvd
Bonita Springs, Florida 34114
- 8Lehigh Regional Medical Center
1500 Lee Blvd
Bonita Springs, Florida 33936
- 9Lee Memorial Health Systems
2776 Cleveland Ave
Bonita Springs, Florida 33901
- 10Cape Coral Hospital
636 Del Prado Blvd S
Bonita Springs, Florida 33990
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.