benztropine mesylate-injection Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication benztropine mesylate-injection may be used to treat or manage.
Muscle spasms are involuntary muscle contractions that come on suddenly and are usually quite painful. Dehydration, doing...learn more »
Parkinson's disease is a slowly progressive neurologic disease characterized by a fixed inexpressive face, a tremor at rest,...learn more »
In This Article
Parkinson's Disease Article
- Parkinson's disease facts
- What is Parkinson's disease?
- What causes Parkinson's disease?
- What genes are linked to Parkinson's disease?
- Who is at risk for Parkinson's disease?
- What are the symptoms of Parkinson's disease?
- What other conditions resemble Parkinson's disease?
- How is Parkinson's disease diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for Parkinson's disease?
- How can people learn to cope with Parkinson's disease?
- Can Parkinson's disease be prevented?
- What is the prognosis of Parkinson's disease?
Dystonia disorders cause involuntary movements and prolonged muscle contraction, resulting in twisting body motions, tremor, and...learn more »
In This Article
- Dystonia facts*
- What is dystonia?
- What are the symptoms of dystonia?
- What do researchers know about dystonia?
- When do symptoms of dystonia occur?
- How are the dystonias classified?
- What treatments are available for dystonias?
- What research is being done on dystonias?
- Where can I get more information about dystonias?