Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Urologist Doctors
- Related Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Urologist Doctors for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Saint George * results
Intermountain Medical Group
736 S 900 E Ste 108
Saint George, UT 84790
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Benign prostatic hyperplasia facts
- The prostate gland makes a fluid that becomes part of the semen.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) involves enlargement of the prostate gland.
- The prostate enlargement in B...
Other Related Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Articles
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.