Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Center - Roswell, NM
- WebMD Physician Directory of Roswell Urologist Doctors
- Related Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Articles
- Roswell Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Roswell Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Roswell
Roswell Urologist Doctors for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Roswell * results
Jay R. Bishop
Eastern Plains Urology
350 W Country Club Rd Ste 205
Roswell, NM 88201
- 33 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Benign prostatic hyperplasia facts
- The prostate gland makes a fluid that becomes part of the semen.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) involves enlargement of the prostate gland.
- The prostate enlargement in B...
Other Related Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Articles
Emergency Contact for Roswell
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Roswell Hospitals results
- 1Eastern New Mexico Medical Ctr
405 W Country Club Rd
Roswell, New Mexico 88201
- 2New Mexico Rehab Ctr
72 Gail Harris St
Roswell, New Mexico 88203
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.