Benefits of Exercise Index
Featured: Benefits of Exercise Main Article
Not only does regular exercise aid in weight loss, it reduces your risk for several chronic diseases and conditions. Finding activities that you enjoy and that become part of your daily routine is the key to a long and healthy life.
Liver disease can be cause by a variety of things including infection (hepatitis), diseases such as:
high...learn more »
Migraine headaches are
severe headaches that are
sensitive to light, sounds, and smells. Some people who suffer from...learn more »
In This Article
Migraine Headache Article
- Migraine headache definition and facts
- What is a migraine headache?
- What is migraine with aura?
- What are migraine triggers?
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- What causes migraines?
- What are the risk factors?
- How can I tell if it's a migraine or a different type of headache?
- What are the treatments for migraine headaches?
- Migraine medications
- What remedies and lifestyle changes help manage and decrease the frequency of migraines?
- How are migraines managed during pregnancy?
- How are migraines managed in children?
- What is the prognosis for a person with migraines?
- Can the frequency of headaches be prevented?