Patient Comments: Behcet's Syndrome - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your Behcet's syndrome?

Comment from: anonymously, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: March 14

I was diagnosed with Behcet's syndrome on January 2010 after 5 incidents in the hospital. I usually got it after menstruation every 3 months. Symptoms: my whole body was very painful, my wrists were sore and my lips got swollen. My cheeks got red and usually after 5 hours my whole mouth was covered with blisters, sometimes I got it on my vagina also. It usually lasts a week.

Behcet's Syndrome - Effective Treatments Question: What kinds of treatment, including medication, have you found effective for Behcet's syndrome?
Behcet's Syndrome - Experience Question: Please discuss your experience with Behcet's syndrome.
Behcet's Syndrome - Diagnosis Question: How was the diagnosis of your Behcet's syndrome made?