Patient Comments: Bee and Wasp Sting - Medical Help

Did you see a doctor for a bee or wasp sting? Please describe your experience.

Comment from: Sondra, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: July 29

I was stung by a wasp on my finger on Tuesday, it is now Saturday and the whole back of my hand is swollen and itchy.

Comment from: gale, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: July 09

I was stung a week ago and had to be transported to the hospital by EMS. I still have some itching and swelling. I am severely allergic to wasp stings. I had to go back to the doctor several days later when my throat started swelling. The doctor gave me more medicine.

Bee and Wasp Sting - Describe Your Experience Question: Please describe your experience with Bee and Wasp Sting.
Bee And Wasp Sting - Treatment Question: How did you treat your bee and/or wasp sting?
Bee and Wasp Sting - Bee or Wasp? Question: What type of bee or wasp stung you? Please share your story.
Bee and Wasp Sting - Symptoms Question: What were your symptoms associated with a bee or wasp sting?
Bee and Wasp Sting - Prevention Question: Share tips and suggestions for preventing a bee or wasp sting.
Bee and Wasp Sting - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for your bee and wasp sting?