Patient Comments: Bad Breath - Causes

Did you learn the reason for your bad breath? If so, what was it?

Comment from: grace, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: January 03

Yes, I have sinus and my throat, nose and ears itch. I feel like food sticks in my throat, no matter how much I brush, the smells stays. I floss all the time, but the odor is bad and I have acid reflux.

Comment from: Mike, 75 or over Male (Patient) Published: August 23

I think that the weak saliva is the cause.

Bad Breath - Remedies Question: What home or OTC remedies have you found effective in treating bad breath?
Bad Breath - Treatment Question: How do you get rid of your bad breath? Please share tips for freshening your breath.